All dogs need exercise, but they also need offleash playtime and freedom.
OffLeash Tips For Your Dog
- Your dog needs to understand the “come command” before you can let him go off the leash and expect him to come back when called.
- Train your puppy at the dog park, provided it’s safe.
- Used only the fenced-in areas until Fido understands the “come “command.
- Letting your dog run off leash at least a couple of times a week helps him to de-stress and keep him fit.
- He can enjoy the dog park at his own pace and possibly make some good friends.
- Offleash serves well to let your dog exercise aerobically.
- Running and playing with other dogs when off leash burns off plenty of calories and keeps your dog fit.
- He’ll be a much happier dog around the house and around other people and dogs.
Image Credits: Claudia Bensimoun
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Woofs & Wags!
Copyright © 2014 Claudia Bensimou